We have been collaborating with numerous well-known banks and leasing companies. Therefore, we may offer an ultimately profitable financing. All formalities related to the loan or leasing are handled in our office.
A leasing or loan agreement could be concluded by a natural person running business operations as well as a company, having their registered seat within the territory of Poland.
The documents required to kick off the financing procedure comprise:
- excerpt from the National Court Register with the articles of association or entry into the Business Activity Register (not older than 3 months),
- a copy of REGON and NIP certificates,
- tax declaration or other document confirming revenues for a current period,
- annual tax settlements or a copy of a company balance sheet, profit & loss account
(F01, F02 statements, if the entity is obliged to draw up the latter),
- identity card, a copy of a driver’s license of persons signing the agreement and company seals.
For used vehicles, some additional documents might be required. They are agreed on an individual basis for a particular deal. In some cases, the list of documents to be submitted may be extended.
In order to release a leasing or loan, it is necessary to make a due downpayment towards the agreement. The amount of all the above-mentioned fees is settled on an individual basis.
Once downpayment equals to 20% of the total amount, a simplified procedure might be applied. In such events, the required document encompassed barely an income statement, corporate registration papers (NIP, REGON, entry into the National Court Register or the Business Activity Register) and IDs of authorized persons.
Our leasing and loan agreements are offered along with advantageous insurance policies. The insurance contract could be concluded for the full term and incorporated into the leasing installments.
In order to check the most favorable financing solutions, contact our experienced staff.